Cheap VPS Linux
What is Linux VPS Hosting? How it can be used? If you have site get a more of traffic, or at least as expected. Then to generate a lot of traffic, then you have to consider Europe Linux VPS hosting package. Cheap VPS Linux Server provides the best hosting packages and easy to install and provides better services. The best hosting plans refers to running on a Linux operating system. Cheap VPS Linux hosting provides many benefits and services. It offers ease to use, increased security, and improved reliability and high performance. Europe Linux VPS Server is more flexible as compare to Windows VPS Server. Each Virtual Server has its own several environments. Which can be used easy to install and safety provides.
VPS server supports many platforms like WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal and many more.
Features of Linux VPS Server:
- Portable – Portability means software can works on different types of hardware at the same time.
- Multi-User – Linux is a multi-user system means multiple user can access system resources like as RAM, Memory and applications program at the same time.
- Open Source – Linux VPS Server is open source, Which provides the free source code.
- Multi-programming – Linux is a multi programming system which means multiple programs can run at same time.
- Security – Linux provides user security using authentication features like password protection, encryption of data and firewall security.
Cheap Windows VPS
Onlive Infotech – Cheap Windows VPS Server includes Defender Advanced threat protection (ATP) that provide best Services and longer stability for security breaches and automatically block, alerts and best monitoring service about potential malicious attacks. Europe Windows server provides many of the different features for the user, such as Daily Based Backup Service, Fully DDoS Protected Plan, KVM & KVH Virtualization, SSD & SSL Service, High Bandwidth and Web Hosting Cpanel, installation CMS etc. Choosing a Europe Cheap Windows VPS server, the factors that would usually be a botheration to users can be easily avoided. Such as overloading, constant downtimes, intrusions, hacks etc. and take advantage of data storage, network transport, and security-integrity components and more.
Windows applications which require a Windows server:
- ASP Classic
- MSSQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- MS Access (Microsoft Access)
- Visual Basic Development
- Remote Desktop